Friday, September 25, 2009

9/25

resting hr: 60

soreness/fatigue: 7 - I'm pretty tired at this point.

Cycle 9:30-11am

The workout was 1.5hrs with 9x20 sec sprints + 2:00 active recovery. We had been riding out to Tuscany to these interval sprints, for some reason I didn't want to go out there by myself. So, instead I rode out to Calavares and did my intervals on the rolling hills before the climb. It was good! I was impressed that I could be at 24mph going up a roller.

total: 23miles

TVM Swim 11:30am-1pm

Not enough time to recover between workouts! It was sprint day - starting with underwater kick! HA! It felt exactly like the bike workout I just finished (aka - shoot the legs for 20 seconds, feel them burn, and almost cramp...and then try to recover quickly) Ha. Somewhat glad that was my last swim workout for the week.

total: 3000yds

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a tough day. Good job. Let's go riding together soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete