Tuesday, March 30, 2010

weekly totals

I finished out the week coaching at Junior Olympic (swim meet). This is the first of the "qualifying" meets for kids. There are trials and finals each day, and Pacific Swimming as some of the fastest age groupers in the country. My kids did great! I had three girls make their FIRST qualifying time for Far Westerns (the next standard above Junior Olympics), and were thrilled. My 11 yr old boy dropped 7 seconds in his 200 back and got a PRT (Pacific Recordable Time...basically, really fast)!! My kids swam great and for the most part were very mentally solid, I had no major psychological interventions (thats HUGE in my book)!!

With the meet, I was able to get in a 2 hr trainer ride on Saturday, and Sunday ended up being family time after the meet and so I saved my long run for Monday.

Weekly totals -

time: 15 hr
ytd time: 432 hrs 3 mins

Swim
time: 6 hrs
ytd time: 149 hrs 15 mins
distance: 15,000yds
ytd distance: 730,200 yds (that is 442 mi)

Bike
time: 4 hrs 30 mins
ytd time: 176 hrs 45 mins
distance: 80 mi
ytd distance: 2,446 mi

Run
time: 3 hrs 3 mins
ytd time: 81 hrs 43 mins
distance: 22 mi
ytd distance: 425 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment